“These are awesome, thanks! Fitment is excellent. I had to remove my center stand for quick installation but I think with the right bolts in can be reinstalled. Thanks again!” – cycletech1
I absolutely love the lowered foot pegs. I’m 6’ 5” tall and your lowering kit has made my DR650 so much more comfortable! Thanks again for your product, GAME CHANGER! – Jim W.
Heavy duty steel brackets lower the stock pegs two inches, dramatically increasing the opening angle of your knees helping with long ride comfort and banging gears. Makes the transition from sitting to standing much easier. Quick and easy installation with included hardware.
- 2”/50MM peg drop
- Heavy duty 3/16”(4.75MM) steel construction
- Fully welded box frame design for superior strength and stiffness
- Durable satin black powdercoat cleans up easy
- Simple and easy Install
- Grade 10.9 silver zinc coated hardware
- Made in North Idaho
- Ships worldwide
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Type:||Foot Peg Mount|
- Loosen 12MM jam nut
- Slide rubber grommet to expose 10MM nut.
- Adjust nut until the brake pedal is in the desired position.
- Tighten 12MM jam nut
Do not lower brake pedal so far that it will interfere with the peg mounts. If the brake pedal is lowered far enough, it can constantly trigger the brake light. If so, adjust the 17MM nut on the brake light switch to fix the light.